- To provide vulnerable communities with relevant developmental skills, tools & economic empowerment to restore services and local social infrastructure in the aftermath of affected by disaster to enhance their social livelihoods and become a self-reliant, productive community and become masters of their own development programs.
- To respond appropriately in an emergency humanitarian crisis to the affected population by any natural or man-made disaster and ensure that the people affected have access to the minimum requirements for life with dignity, respect and security. To ensure they have adequate water, hygiene and sanitation, emergency education, nutrition, food security and livelihood.
- To provide holistic, sustainable community development programs to the community, through integrated and innovative developmental programmes, community & institutions empowerment, and stakeholder’s engagement in project implementation, monitoring and evaluation. To enhance project ownership and sustainable community development programmes.
- To collaborate, partner, networking with other non-governmental organizations for the purpose of coordinating relief with reconstruction, rehabilitation, resettlement and development projects for the common good. To reduce duplication of services and eliminate using resources for competitive purposes rather than serving constituencies and network with other ethical NGOs as a means for promoting the growth, effectiveness and efficiency of the NGO sector and the ability to advance the public good.
- To proclaim God’s Kingdom to the world, through sharing the good news and love of Christ to the unbeliever to know God and become their personal saviour and provide discipleship programmes and reconcile people to live in peace and harmony.